itec group is currently for recruiting an experienced Manufacturing Engineer for an automotive supplier in the GTA. The successful candidate will be responsible for improving manufacturing processes, leading continuous improvement initiatives, and production support.
You will develop and implement new processes, improving manufacturing cells, and root cause resolution. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company with competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit package, and career growth opportunities.
- Leads the improvement of manufacturing processes and equipment
- Achieve facility targets and standards in safety, quality, delivery and cost
- Continuous Improvement of process capability, process control, and tooling performance
- Directing the development and improvement of assembly and automation manufacturing processes and equipment
- Debugging, run-off, and implementation of cell based manufacturing equipment
- Solving complex technical issues to determine root cause and implementing corrective actions
- Monitoring and understanding new technologies to improve quality and efficiency
What you bring to the table:
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Assembly Environment experience
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience in a hands on process development role
- Proven experience with automotive assembly a must
- Ability to Liaise and lead efficiently at all levels of the organization
Qualified applicants, please contact chris @ itecgroup.ca
itec group Inc . emphasizes the importance of building effective relationships between candidates and industry leading companies. We recruit for the IT, engineering/advanced manufacturing and construction industries. We offer individuals looking for contract or full-time positions desirable career opportunities. Our committed team who are leaders within the recruitment industry have built a foundation of solid working relationships based on quality service, integrity and respect. itec group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients.
In order to stay in touch, we require your consent. Canada's anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014, and requires us to obtain the consent of our Canadian applicants to continue to receive electronic communication. On your online application, please include the line " I consent to receiving commercial electronic messages regarding this and other opportunities with itec group” Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at unsubscribe AT itecgroup.ca