itec group is currently recruiting for an experienced Engineering Supervisor for a manufacturing leader in the Cambridge. The successful candidate will have proven leadership ability, be a licensed professional engineer (P.Eng), and have engineering supervisory experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment. This is a great opportunity to join a growing dynamic company with competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit package, excellent leadership training programs, and career growth opportunities.
- Lead cross-functional project teams
- Complete production schedules
- Assign work and train manufacturing engineers
- Complete technical proposals
- Supervise engineering activities and continually improve processes
- Oversee continuous improvement initiatives
- Supervise equipment installation
What you bring to the table:
- University Degree or Community College Diploma in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Licensed professional Engineer (P. Eng)Eight
- (8) years of engineering experience within the manufacturing industry
- Five (5) years of experience in a Program Management function
- Engineering supervisory experience
- Ability to write technical proposals
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Thorough knowledge of APQP, ISO, QS, and TS standards
- Ability to analyze blueprint specifications
- Demonstrated excellent Product Design and development proces
- Proven experience with Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement
itec group Inc . emphasizes the importance of building effective relationships between candidates and industry leading companies. We recruit for the IT, engineering/advanced manufacturing and construction industries. We offer individuals looking for contract or full-time positions desirable career opportunities. Our committed team who are leaders within the recruitment industry have built a foundation of solid working relationships based on quality service, integrity and respect. itec group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients.
Qualified applicants, please contact chris @ itecgroup.ca
In order to stay in touch, we require your consent. Canada's anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014, and requires us to obtain the consent of our Canadian applicants to continue to receive electronic communication. On your online application, please include the line " I consent to receiving commercial electronic messages regarding this and other opportunities with itec group” Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at unsubscribe AT itecgroup.ca