Senior Field Service Engineer
Senior Field Service Engineer in Kitchener, ON
itec group is currently partnered with an organization that designs, builds, and installs their own technology within the power generation industry and is looking to add depth to their field operations team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will have gained a very minimum of 5 years of experience within a technical role commissioning and supporting process control equipment. This is a great opportunity to work with a talented team of engineers that offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, RRSP, and very strong per diem when travelling.
The Field Service Engineer job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Developing plans for the field service team to resolve customer service requests, developing budget quotes , & liaising with clients as a technical subject matter expert
- Representing company at customer & supplier meetings (Factory Acceptance Testing, HAZOP, etc.)
- Reviewing of plant flowsheets and piping and instrumentation diagrams
- Commissioning and installation support as well as service calls
- Engineering degree preferred
- 5+ years of process control equipment commissioning and support
- Preference will go to candidates with experience in Distributed Control Systems
- Must be willing to travelling 50% plus (2-4 week duration internationally)
If you are interested in learning more about the Senior Field Service Engineer and meet the required qualifications, please submit your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to stay in touch, we require your consent. Canada's anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014, and requires us to obtain the consent of our Canadian applicants to continue to receive electronic communication. On your online application, please include the line "I consent to receiving commercial electronic messages regarding this and other opportunities with itec group” Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at email@example.com
itec group Inc. emphasizes the importance of building effective relationships between candidates and industry leading companies. We recruit for the IT, engineering and advanced manufacturing industries. We offer individuals looking for contract or full-time positions desirable career opportunities. Our committed team who are leaders within the recruitment industry have built a foundation of solid working relationships based on quality service, integrity and respect. itec group is an equal opportunity employer.