itec group is currently recruiting for an experienced Program Manager for a manufacturing leader. The successful candidate will have proven leadership ability and a strong background in program management within a fast paced manufacturing environment. This is a great opportunity to join a growing dynamic company with competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit package, excellent leadership training programs, and career growth opportunities.
- Manage new project APQP reviews and kick off meetings.
- Manage and coordinate new projects and engineering changes on time and within budget.
- Coordinates with teams regarding the program and individual responsibilities and ensures programs remain on target.
- Responsible for program timing, costing and planning is met as outlined in the RFQ.
- Process drawings and customer specifications utilizing the document control procedure.
- Oversee and provide direction and support for prototype development, future product development, program launches and current product engineering activities.
- Provide launch support in house and at our customer locations.
- Support the Manufacturing operations and all other departments on existing programs.
What you bring to the table:
- University Degree or Community College Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) years of engineering experience within the automotive industry
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Thorough knowledge of ISO, QS, and TS standards
- Ability to analyze blueprint specifications
- Proven experience with Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement
itec group Inc . emphasizes the importance of building effective relationships between candidates and industry leading companies. We recruit for the IT, engineering/advanced manufacturing and construction industries. We offer individuals looking for contract or full-time positions desirable career opportunities. Our committed team who are leaders within the recruitment industry have built a foundation of solid working relationships based on quality service, integrity and respect. itec group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients.
Qualified applicants, please contact chris @ itecgroup.ca
In order to stay in touch, we require your consent. Canada's anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014, and requires us to obtain the consent of our Canadian applicants to continue to receive electronic communication. On your online application, please include the line " I consent to receiving commercial electronic messages regarding this and other opportunities with itec group” Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at unsubscribe AT itecgroup.ca