Senior Architectural Technologist
Senior Architectural Technologist in Kitchener-Waterloo, ON
itec group Inc. emphasizes the importance of building effective relationships between candidates and industry leading companies. We recruit for the IT, finance, construction, engineering, and advanced manufacturing industries. We offer individuals looking for contract or full-time positions desirable career opportunities. Our committed team who are leaders within the recruitment industry have built a foundation of solid working relationships based on quality service, integrity, and respect. itec group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Our client, a reputable and growing developer and construction company is seeking to add a Senior Architectural Technologist to their team for a permanent job opportunity, in Kitchener, ON. Reporting to the Vice President, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the successful completion of design projects from initiation to close and will take on tasks, including; leadership and management of the design team. This individual will be confident in their abilities in order to ensure the completion of a high quality project. You will have experience managing multiple projects, simultaneously, and have 8+ years experience in the construction industry in a architectural technologist role, with 2+ years in mid and highrise construction projects. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company who puts value on teamwork and collaboration, and offers a competitive salary, health benefits, and career growth opportunities!
The Architectural Technologist job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and managing design team with a coaching and leadership approach
- Preparing architectural designs using Revit
- Ability to take rough sketches and produce full schematic drawings
- Work within a small design team to produce designs for a variety of residential (townhomes, midrise, highrise) and commercial projects.
- Review drawings and details from concept to final construction drawings
- 8+ years experience as an architectural technologist
- 2+ years experience in mid and highrise construction
- In depth knowledge of building codes
- Degree/Diploma in Architectural Technology
- Ability to travel to site, as required
If you are interested in learning more about the Senior Architectural Technologist job, or other construction opportunities, then please apply online at www.itecgroup.ca, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to stay in touch, we require your consent. Canada’s anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014, and requires us to obtain the consent of our Canadian applicants to continue to receive electronic communication. On you online application, please include the line “I consent to receiving commercial electronic messages regarding this and other opportunities with itec group”. Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at email@example.com