Our client in the Burlington/Oakville area is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their growing team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Cash Reconciliations, payment date accounting, monthly reporting, producing reports, and financial analysis
- Variance Analysis for monthly balance sheets and income statements
- Data analysis to ensure proper accounting procedures are followed
- Provide timely and accurate reporting and analysis of the performance results against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results.
- Demonstrate a good understanding and working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls
- Provide statistical reporting to government agencies as required
- Assist with the annual year end audit
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CGA or CPA designation or working towards
- 5+ years experience with analysis and preparation of financial statements
- 5+ years experience with analysis and reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and organization skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experience with ERP systems an asset
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Position Type: Direct hire
Qualified applicants, please contact email@example.com or via phone @ 519-622-8889 x 241
itec group Inc . emphasizes the importance of building effective relationships between candidates and industry leading companies. We recruit for the IT, engineering/advanced manufacturing and construction industries. We offer individuals looking for contract or full-time positions desirable career opportunities. Our committed team who are leaders within the recruitment industry have built a foundation of solid working relationships based on quality service, integrity and respect.
itec group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients.
In order to stay in touch, we require your consent. Canada's anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014, and requires us to obtain the consent of our Canadian applicants to continue to receive electronic communication. On your online application, please include the line " I consent to receiving commercial electronic messages regarding this and other opportunities with itec group”
Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at unsubscribe @itecgroup.ca