Senior Project Engineer
Senior Project Engineer in Cambridge, ON
itec group is currently partnered with a manufacturing client in the Halton Hills area to identify an experienced Project Engineer that will be responsible for planning and managing new projects taken on by the facility. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will have gained a very minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Engineer for product launches. This is a great opportunity to join an established company as well as earning a competitive salary, bonus, pension and benefits.
The Project Engineer Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Plan and manage projects, and prepare material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for machinery and systems.
- Ownership and accountability of the process including documentation, troubleshooting, improvements, maintenance, and training.
- Ensure the process is capable of producing parts to print specifications.
- Lead multi-disciplined teams to ensure successful program launch.
- Lead development of Process Flows, Process Sheets, FMEA’s, Control Plans.
- Coordinate with customers, suppliers, and sub-contractors.
- Assist in the preparation of quotations.
- University or College Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering
- Self-starter that actively engages with team members on the shop floor
- 5+ years of project engineering experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
If you are interested in learning more about the Project Engineer and meet the required qualifications, please submit your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to stay in touch, we require your consent. Canada's anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014, and requires us to obtain the consent of our Canadian applicants to continue to receive electronic communication. On your online application, please include the line "I consent to receiving commercial electronic messages regarding this and other opportunities with itec group” Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at email@example.com
In order to stay in touch, we require your consent. Canada's anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014, and requires us to obtain the consent of our Canadian applicants to continue to receive electronic communication. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients. Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org