itec group is currently recruiting for an experienced Millwright for an automotive supplier in the Tri-city area. You will have experience with troubleshooting, installing mechanical equipment, and performing routine and preventative maintenance in a fast paced environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company with competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit package, and career growth opportunities.
- Troubleshoot issues with machinery
- Install machinery and equipment
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance on machinery
- Ensure lock-out procedures are followed
- Assist with continuous improvement plans as needed
- Use of various hand and power tools
- Apply knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic theory to installations
- Perform CNC set-up as required
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
What you bring to the table:
- Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Certification
- 3-5 years millwright experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient with various computer programs (Microsoft, maintenance management systems)
- Experience in an automotive environment with TS 16949 standards considered an asset
- Ability to work 3 shift rotation
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid problem skills
- Ability to multi-task
itec group Inc . emphasizes the importance of building effective relationships between candidates and industry leading companies. We recruit for the IT, engineering/advanced manufacturing and construction industries. We offer individuals looking for contract or full-time positions desirable career opportunities. Our committed team who are leaders within the recruitment industry have built a foundation of solid working relationships based on quality service, integrity and respect. itec group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients.
Qualified applicants, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to stay in touch, we require your consent. Canada's anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014, and requires us to obtain the consent of our Canadian applicants to continue to receive electronic communication. On your online application, please include the line " I consent to receiving commercial electronic messages regarding this and other opportunities with itec group” Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at email@example.com