If we asked your Boss about you, how would you be described?
"A recruiter with clever sourcing strategies; who is a trend-setter really. Has a focus and passion to create a talent pipeline based on both best practices and non-traditional sourcing methods. Our Company has experienced exponential growth as a result of the effective leadership and talent hunting skills brought to the
table by this recruiter." Ring a bell?
What we have to offer:
- Monthly, quarterly and annual prizes including our coveted Winner's Circle. Winner's Circle is an elite group of recruiters and account managers who surpass their annual targets and for their efforts itec group sends them to a sunny destination to celebrate as the winners they are.
- Creative, collaborative, and innovative environment with like-minded individuals
- Modern, bright office with all the amenities
- Work life balance is strongly encouraged and flexibility in terms of work hours
- Ability to learn and grow, as well as contribute to the team in a business-minded setting
- Tremendous opportunity for growth - Recruitment Manager, Branch Manager...
- Fast paced, fun environment – including team building events, beer o'clock Fridays, team BBQs, potlucks, casino nights, twice-weekly yoga
- Very competitive compensation structure-based salary, plus commission and benefits.
- All the coffee you can drink
What we need from you:
- The desire to be one of the industry’s best Recruitment Consultants
- Experience networking and ability to develop and maintain brilliant relationships.
- Entrepreneurial mind set. You’ve branded yourself as a respected professional in the market place
- Able to represent itec group in a positive light with a focus on continuing to develop and contribute to our brand
- Skills in sourcing qualified candidates through our database, internet, social media, referrals and direct sourcing including head-hunting.
- Conducting interviews and references to verify skills and qualifications
- Ambitious, driven and hungry
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- 2+ years of experience working within a recruiting role
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Post-secondary education (diploma or degree)
Location: Cambridge, Ontario
Position Type: Permanent
Salary/Rate: Our compensation package consists of a competitive base salary, a strong commission structure and comprehensive benefits package. Our onboarding process and consistent support from seasoned executive management will allow you to accelerate your success. Incredible opportunity for growth.
itec group Inc. emphasizes the importance of building effective relationships between candidates and industry leading companies. We recruit for the IT, engineering/advanced manufacturing and construction industries. We offer individuals looking for contract or full-time positions desirable career opportunities. Our committed team who are leaders within the recruitment industry have built a foundation of solid working relationships based on quality service, integrity and respect. itec group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients.
In order to stay in touch, we require your consent. Canada's anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014, and requires us to obtain the consent of our Canadian applicants to continue to receive electronic communication. On your online application, please include the line "I consent to receiving commercial electronic messages regarding this and other opportunities with itec group” Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org