Mechanical Design Manager
itec group Inc. emphasizes the importance of building effective relationships between candidates and industry leading companies. We recruit for the IT, engineering and advanced manufacturing industries. We offer individuals looking for contract or full-time positions desirable career opportunities. Our committed team who are leaders within the recruitment industry have built a foundation of solid working relationships based on quality service, integrity and respect. itec group is an equal opportunity employer.
Our client, an industry leader is seeking to add a proven Automation (Mechanical) Design Manager to their team for a permanent job opportunity in Hamilton region . Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate excellent working knowledge of machine design automation and people management. This is a great opportunity to join a growing dynamic company, which offers a competitive salary, benefits, and is a rapidly growing company!!
- Meet project objective
- Provide systematic corrective actions when objectives are not met
- Manage corrective action and open issues list
- Full supervisory responsibility for direct reports in the department relative to departmental and company policies
- Provide leadership to all Design staff to ensure and promote personal growth
- Continuous development of leading edge assembly and testing technology
- Play a supporting role in the multi-disciplinary approach to equipment design / development
- Determine and develop training requirements
- Develop and maintain a customer oriented department strategy
- Development and maintenance of Design System
- Implementation and coordination of build standards
- Develop CI ideas to improve the departmental systems
- Mechanical Engineer degree with P.Eng / Professional Engineer designation
- Experienced in automated solutions and assembly processes
- Able to synthesize and communicate concept and design solutions to a broad audience
- Strong Mechanical aptitude
- Demonstrated Team, lead, Supervisory or Management skills
- Excellent communications, negotiating, conflict management, and problem solving skills
If you are interested in the Automation (Mechanical) Design Manager job or other Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing opportunities then please apply online at www.itecgroup.ca or email meg @itecgroup.ca. Please note, by applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients.
In order to stay in touch, we require your consent. Canada's anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014, and requires us to obtain the consent of our Canadian applicants to continue to receive electronic communication. On your online application, please include the line " I consent to receiving commercial electronic messages regarding this and other opportunities with itec group” Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at unsubscribe @itecgroup.ca