Mechanical Engineer/Technologist (IPAK)
itec group Inc. emphasizes the importance of building effective relationships between candidates and industry leading companies. We recruit for the IT, engineering/advanced manufacturing, finance and construction industries. We offer individuals looking for contract or full-time positions desirable career opportunities. Our committed team who are leaders within the recruitment industry have built a foundation of solid working relationships based on quality service, integrity and respect. itec group is an equal opportunity employer.
Our client, an industry leader in custom machinery design is seeking to add a proven Mechanical Designer to their team for a permanent job opportunity in Vancouver . Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the conceptualization and development of servo & pneumatic based machines and assemblies. The successful candidate will have a proven solidworks background. This is a great opportunity to join a growing dynamic company, which offers a competitive salary, profit sharing, positive work environment and future career growth advancement opportunities!!
The Mechanical Designer Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Use of design software to develop custom packaging automation solutions
- Check & validate all final design documentation, parts lists and drawings according to design & contract requirements, to ensure completeness & accuracy;
- Interact with purchasing department & production department, in office and on production floor as needed;
- Prepare machine pneumatic schematic
- Prepare motion sequence for PLC programming
- Support production department during machine building and testing
- Engineering Degree/Technologist
- Must have Solidworks and AutoCAD 2D experience
- Custom equipment/machinery experience preferred
If you are interested in learning more about the Mechanical Designer job opportunity and meet the required qualifications, please submit your updated resume. Please note, by applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its client.
If you are interested in learning more about the Mechanical Designer Job or other Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing opportunities, then please apply online at www.itecgroup.ca or email email@example.com
In order to stay in touch, we require your consent. Canada's anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014, and requires us to obtain the consent of our Canadian applicants to continue to receive electronic communication. On your online application, please include the line " I consent to receiving commercial electronic messages regarding this and other opportunities with itec group” Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org