Maintenance Supervisor/Coordinator (Consumer Goods)
Our customer, an established top employer within the Consumer Goods sector, is currently seeking a maintenance Supervisor/Coordinator with proven experience with CMMS systems to join their team. This is a permanent direct hire opportunity that involves knowledge of overseeing a maintenance team of 20+ Millwrights/Electricians, Root Cause Analysis, Project Management, and Implementing Continuous Improvement Changes. The successful candidate will have an Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Diploma or Degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
What you bring to the table:
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Diploma or Degree
- 5+ years of experience supervising a maintenance team in a high speed manufacturing facility
- Proven experience working at a high level with a CMMS system (must have)
- Establishing breakdown and preventative maintenance procedures
- Working knowledge/experience with automated packaging machinery
- Self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication/people skills a must
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) for maintenance planning, parts inventory / purchasing to optimize efficiencies achieve PM standards for ISO.
- Trend analysis, tracking and forecasting to determine life cycles of equipment and parts
- Scheduling maintenance and delegating responsibilities to Millwrights, Electricians, and Technicians
- Improve department performance, productivity and cost control, ensuring timely and efficient execution of work orders
- Populate data, PM Paths, Scheduling etc.
- Involved with day to day break downs and coordinating subcontractors
Nice to have:
- Experience with Maximo CMMS System
Location: Woodstock, Ontario
Position Type: Permanent
Salary/Rate: Negotiable, based on experience. Includes annual bonus, profit sharing, benefits.
itec group Inc. emphasizes the importance of building effective relationships between candidates and industry leading companies. We recruit for the IT, engineering and advanced manufacturing industries. We offer individuals looking for contract or full-time positions desirable career opportunities. Our committed team who are leaders within the recruitment industry have built a foundation of solid working relationships based on quality service, integrity and respect. itec group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
In order to stay in touch, we require your consent. Canada's anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014, and requires us to obtain the consent of our Canadian applicants to continue to receive electronic communication. On your online application, please include the line "I consent to receiving commercial electronic messages regarding this and other opportunities with itec group” Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at email@example.com
Qualified applicants, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org