Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager Kitchener, ON
itec group Inc. emphasizes the importance of building effective relationships between candidates and industry leading companies. We recruit for the IT, construction, finance, engineering, and advanced manufacturing industries. We offer individuals looking for contract or full-time positions desirable career opportunities. Our committed team, who are leaders within the recruitment industry, have built a foundation of solid working relationships based on quality service, integrity, and respect. itec group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Our client, a global leader in the engineering, fabrication, and construction of equipment and infrastructure solutions in the oil and gas and power industries, is seeking to add a Senior Project Manager to their team, in Kitchener, ON. Reporting to the Director, this person will be responsible for managing all aspects of projects, including the design, procurement, and manufacturing. This individual will have a strong knack for client relationship building and management and will have many years of experience coordinating full-cycle projects. Responsibilities will include defining the project scope, creating and setting deadlines, assigning tasks, project monitoring, and reporting. This position will gravitate toward a leadership role over time, so management/leadership experience is required for this position. This is a great opportunity to join a global engineering leader, who is offering competitive salary, full benefits, RRSP contributions, and an annual bonus!
The Senior Project Manager job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing all phases of projects, including the design, procurement, and manufacturing of equipment
- Managing multiple projects, simultaneously
- Creating a team environment where inspiration and excellence go hand-in-hand, and where team members are consistently acknowledged and appreciated for their contribution to the project
- Collaborate with members of multiple departments to ensure the project is completed on time, on budget, and with high quality
- Evaluating project risks and ensuring the proper safeguards are in place to prevent project delays or issues
- Communicating with all team members and clients on a regular basis to maintain strong relationships and successful project completion
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical, Civil, or Construction Engineering
- 5+ years experience working in a fabrication environment
- 10+ years in Project Management, and hold PMP certification
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, leading a team, and managing multiple projects, simultaneously
- Superior knowledge and skill in MS Excel and Project
If you are interested in learning more about the Senior Project Manager job, or other construction opportunities, then please apply online at www.itecgroup.ca, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to stay in touch, we require your consent. Canada’s anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014, and requires us to obtain the consent of our Canadian applicants to continue to receive electronic communication. On you online application, please include the line “I consent to receiving commercial electronic messages regarding this and other opportunities with itec group”. Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at email@example.com