Senior Project Manager - Roads
Sr Project Manager - Roads in West GTA, ON
itec group Inc. emphasizes the importance of building effective relationships between candidates and industry leading companies. We recruit for the IT, engineering and advanced manufacturing industries. We offer individuals looking for contract or full-time positions desirable career opportunities. Our committed team who are leaders within the recruitment industry have built a foundation of solid working relationships based on quality service, integrity and respect. itec group is an equal opportunity employer.
Our client,a progressive, multi-discipline engineering and environmental consultancy firm is seeking to add a proven Sr Project Manager - Roads to ensure projects are completed on schedule. Reporting to the VP of Transportation, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating detailed designs, developing overall strategies and working with the design team to put designs together. The successful candidate will be hold a number of years’ experience in a road design or project management position. This is a great opportunity to join a growing dynamic company, which offers a competitive salary, profit sharing, RRSP and full benefits!!
The Sr Project Manager - Roads Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Work with senior staff and client leads to establish overall design strategies
- Prepare cost estimates, tender packages and project documents
- Work with the leadership team on client development
- Prepare functional, preliminary and detailed engineering designs for roadway design projects
- Registered Professional Engineer with 5+ years if licensure
- Graduate of University in Civil Engineering or similar civil design education
- Experience working in a Project Management role
- Knowledge of Municipal and MTO design practices
If you are interested in learning more about the Sr Project Manager - Roads opportunity and meet the required qualifications, please submit your updated resume directly to email@example.com
In order to stay in touch, we require your consent. Canada's anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014, and requires us to obtain the consent of our Canadian applicants to continue to receive electronic communication. On your online application, please include the line " I consent to receiving commercial electronic messages regarding this and other opportunities with itec group” Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org